TIDES provides design of buildings components to contractors and building owners. These include:
Structural Steel Connections Engineering
We carry out the design of steel connections. As well, our team is experienced in preparing steel shop drawings for fabrication.
- Tranlink Data Centre, Addition, Surrey, BC
- Feature Stair in a private Residence, North Vancouver
Light Gauge Steel Studs Engineering
We design light gauge non load bearing steel stud framing for wind and seismic loads. As well, we design load-bearing steel stud systems to resist gravity and lateral loads.
- Lynn Fripps Elementary School, Langley, BC
- Goldstone elementary School, Surrey, BC
- La Quinta Hotel, Richmond, BC
Seismic Restraint of Brick Facade
We provide structural design for brick and stone ties to resist seismic loading. As well, we provide design for structural supporting elements to the façade stone and brick.
- Hill Tower III, Regina, SK
Seismic Restraint of Mechanical/Electrical Equipment
Damage of non-structural elements during earthquakes accounts for significant financial loss and loss of life. The Building Codes requires protection of non-structural elements during seismic.
- Building 700, CFB, Edmonton, AB
- Big Bite Restaurant, North Vancouver
Design of Structural Glass
TIDES carries out design of structural glass to resist lateral load. The projects include frame-less glass railing, exterior glazing system, and store front structure.
- 936 Leovista Drive Residence, North Vancouver
- 2300 Kingsway Canopies, Vancouver
- Maple Farm Store Front, North Vancouver
Design of Structural Aluminum
TIDES carries the design of aluminum material for structural applications. This includes the design of railing system, and design of awning structure.
- 1616 Lynn Valley Railing, North Vancouver
- New Awning, Vancouver